Impact time: Up to 90 minutes
Location: Newbury Data Centre, London
- Some DR or development sites will be offline for up to 90 minutes (affected clients have been notified individually)
- Some IPsec VPNs will be offline for up to 90 minutes
Our proactive monitoring has identified a risk of upcoming failure on our DR site firewall cluster. As a result, we will be replacing this cluster with new hardware.
The new firewall cluster has been pre-configured, and Squiz Support staff will be performing the following tasks during the above maintenance window:
- Physically disconnecting the existing firewall cluster.
- Physically attaching the new firewall cluster to the network.
- Powering on and activating new firewall cluster.
- Ensuring that all services are up and running correctly.
During this work all traffic to production sites will continue to flow as normal.
If you have any queries regarding this maintenance, please contact your Squiz account representative or email@example.com
for more information.